Basic CD production package
The basic CD production package covers all the essential steps:
- Planning: Working together with music directors and choirs to help them prepare for the recording sessions.
- Recording: I own a mobile studio and can record in your chosen location.
- Mixing: The recorded songs are mixed and finalised for production.
- Designing graphics: The CD cover and insert are created by a professional graphic designer.
- Copyright: Liaising with licensing institutions and clearing copyrights for the music, if needed. (Copyright fees might apply.)
- Manufacturing the CD: Arranging with pressing plant for production the CD.
- Delivery: Shipping the final product to you.
Optional extras to help promote the CD:
- Making your music available on digital platforms like iTunes, Google Music Play Store, SoundCloud, YouTube and others.
- Developing your presence as a choir on social media through Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other platforms.
- Professional photography of the choirs and musicians.
- Producing a video clip promoting the project.
- Designing a website for your choir (or parish) at a very affordable rate.
- Organizing live concert(s) that help create a buzz about your project.
- Advertising your project by designing posters, through the Internet on social media.
- Sound system management for the concert.